Cross the intermediate threshold with confidence.
Intermediate Plus is a level specially designed for students on the ‘intermediate plateau’ with a tailor-made syllabus to give them extra practice and support, allowing them to consolidate their language and improve their skills to approach B2 with confidence.
- Build confidence in listening and reading through exposure to a greater variety of texts and speakers.
- Improve grammatical accuracy and range of vocabulary in order to express themselves more clearly and fluently.
- Practise linking ideas, adding detail and giving explanations.
- Learn to express opinions on more abstract topics and in more unpredictable situations.
- NEW and updated texts, topics and listenings, based on feedback from English File teachers.
- NEW Video Listening activity integrated in to each even-numbered File. These short films make class time more dynamic and exciting.
- NEW Online Practice provides learners with extra learning tools and practice activities for each lesson and allows them to check their progress every File.
- NEW interactive videos enable students to listen and record themselves as part of the Rob and Jenny drama.