Institutions can buy access codes for their students. Contact your local ELT consultant to discuss your needs. Students can also buy e-books as an in-App purchase by downloading the Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf app and tapping Book shop’.
- Access audio and video content to develop listening and comprehension skills.
- Slow down the built-in audio to hear words and phrases clearly.
- Improve pronunciation with the repeat, record and compare feature.
- Look up answers quickly with pop up answer keys.
- Personalize your e-book with page pens and highlighters, and save written and spoken notes anywhere on the page.